There are many other reasons why people join private golf
Perhaps one of the greatest benefits of belonging to a
private golf club is the sense of friendship and community you will feel as you
meet other members of the club. These
relationships are important as you come to value the personal relationships
that are made both on and off the course.
It’s always nice to feel like you belong. And, you’ll enjoy
the sense of belonging you’ll experience as a here at Crooked Creek Club.
Another benefit of membership, is not having to worry about
pace of play. Typically, you find that a
full round of golf with take four hours or less. This is a huge benefit for those who lead busy
lifestyles and can’t easily devote 5-6 hours to playing golf.
Below are just a few of the reasons why our Members love calling
Crooked Creek Club their Club.
- Large, welcoming private clubhouse
- 18-hole championship golf course with full service Golf Shop
- Year-round social calendar for all ages
- Fine, casual, and outdoor dining options
- Men's and ladies golf leagues
- Junior golf instruction and camps
- PGA golf professionals on staff
- No assessments for improvements
- No food and beverage minimum