If you are planning to hold a golf tournament in the coming months, you owe it to yourself to explore your opportunities with Crooked Creek Golf. We have everything it takes to make your event a great success. Mark Patterson, our superintendent and his staff work tirelessly to maintain and improve our course daily making. Crooked Creek underwent an extensive renovation in 2018 and installed new Primo Zoysia greens, the first in the United States!
Whether it is a large charity event or a smaller group on a golf getaway, we work hard to ensure your complete satisfaction. Our standard outing packages make it easy to plan a golf event that is just right for any group. Join the numerous businesses, associations and private groups that choose us each year and return to Crooked Creek Club!
Whether you are hosting a golf tournament to celebrate with employees and clients, raising funds for a great cause or just looking for a day of fun, Crooked Creek's experienced staff will ensure your golf outing is a success.
Golf Outing Package Include:
- Green Fees and Cart Fees
- Driving Range for Practice with Range Balls
- Event Scoring by one of our PGA Professionals
- Placement of Proximity Markers
- Complimentary Golf Foursome for Tournament Prize
- Carts fully stocked with towels and tees
- Curbside bag handling and rental clubs available
- Complimentary skirted registration, auction and prize tables
- Personalized cart signs, scorecards and rules sheet
- Professional tournament scoring and handicapping
- Placement and collection of all sponsor signs and banners
- Setup of contest markers
- Preferred prices for merchandise purchases and tournament gifts
- Room to host your pre- or post-tournament party (room availability and minimums apply)
Contact our Events Coordinator, Nichole Devane, at 770-475-2300 extension 108 or email@example.com to start planning your tournament today!